Saturday 30 March 2013

Jack Irish

Jack Irish is a crime thriller that stars Guy Pearce in the leading role. I find him to be good strong actor but cant recall him ever playing a role that blew me away?!Jack Irish is a former criminal lawyer that let the drink become too much to handle and let his eyes slip from his work. One of these old cases sets the premise for the storyline. An old client calls him and leaves a message on his answer machine. Jack later finds out that the old client subequently turns up dead and Jack begins to investigate. Other dead bodies start turning up and an attractive newspaper reporter gets involved.....Over all I would say this film gets a solid 3/5. The ending was pretty obvious but I enjoyed it. If it hadn't starred Guy Pearce though I doubt I would have watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment