Tuesday 2 April 2013

The Hobbit

The Hobbit is pretty much the same as the Lord of the Rings. If you liked the LOTR then watch this. It does seem a bit weird at first because it takes place before the LOTR trilogy which means you generally know that everyone is going to be ok. The story shows you what happened to the Hobbits and how they became the characters you know today. It is only part 1 and i'm sure part 2 will be just as exciting to watch as the other films but my initial thoughts were "why didn't they make this film first?" "Why is there a part 2?" "Shall I watch all of the films in the right order when they are out?" My rating of this film is 3/5. I enjoyed it but it frustrated me for being unfinished and not in order... My review in one word....WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment