Sunday 31 March 2013

SkyFall

Skyfall is the latest installment from James Bond. My first thought whilst watching this film was that Daniel Craig is looking old. Although other Bonds have been old they have been very smooth and charming. This bond is more rough and ready and im not sure how much longer he can pull this off for..... After I had got over this and started watching the film I was thoroughly entertained. The story reminded me of Mission Impossible but was no where near as cheesy. There was a few hints back to previous Bond films and I loved the Aston Martin DB5. I was on the edge of my seat throughout and felt this was well worth the money. The ending of the film was a bit predictable. I would watch it again but not for a while. My rating would be 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment